MONDO is a Specific Targeted Research Project (STREP) of the Seventh Framework Programme for research and technological development (FP7) - the European Union's chief instrument for funding research projects that commence over the period 2007 to 2013.
For further information on the project, please visit http://www.mondo-project.org.
MONDO produces open source software under the Eclipse Public License, which is found in repositories hosted at GitHub. View our GitHub Profile.
Please direct questions related to the MONDO GitHub pages to @istvanrath.
The following repositories are associated to the MONDO project:
Scalable Domain Specific Languages
- DSL tao: Engineering scalable DSLs using patterns. More information here
- EMF-Splitter: A Structured Approach to EMF Modularity. EMF-Splitter is a plug-in of DSL-tao, but also works in stand-alone mode. More information
- Sampler: Scalable model visualization. More information here
Scalable model queries and transformations
- viatra/incqueryd, IncQuery-D: a distributed framework for scalable incremental graph queries
- viatra/org.eclipse.viatra, a GitHub mirror of the VIATRA reactive model query and transformation framework
- FTSRG/mondo-sam, MONDO-SAM: a lightweight benchmark workflow engine
- FTSRG/mondo-map, MONDO-MAP: scalable model metrics extractor
- FTSRG/mondo-mondix, MONDIX: scalable data access layer for model indexing
- FTSRG/mondo-mondix-teiiddemo, a demo for integrating EMF-IncQuery with relational data sources using MONDIX and JBoss Teiid (a data virtualization platform)
- CloudATL, a prototype tool for distributing ATL transformations in the cloud using Hadoop MapReduce
- CloudATL cluster, an easy to deploy docker cluster for CloudATL
- ReactiveATL, a reactive engine for model transformations in ATL
Scalable Collaboration for Modeling Tools
Heterogeneous Model Management
- Hawk, an extensible tool for scalable model indexing
- NeoEMF, an extensible model persistence backend
- NeoEMF-HBase, a decentralized model persistence backend on top of NeoEMF and HBase
- NeoEMF random instantiator, a random yet deterministic generator for EMF models in NeoEMF-HBase
- mondo-demo-wt, a prototype for demonstrating collaboration features in the context of Wind Turbine system models
- mondo-demo-bim, a prototype for demonstrating collaboration features in the context of Building Information Models (BIM)
- FTSRG/mondo-collab-propbasedlocking, the Property-based concept demo for the MONDO Collaboration Framework